TNH banner advertising is a great way to make a splash for a new business, announce upcoming events and promotions, or simply maintain your place this always competitive marketplace.
To get your campaign started, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banners on TNH are sold as a percentage of pageviews per week or month. For example, you might set up a campaign to run on 20% of pageviews for three months. This means that over a three month period, each time a page is loaded, there will be a 20% chance that your ad will display. Ads for other banner ad purchasers appear the other 80% of the time.
To speak to a TNH site representative about the details of your own banner ad campaign, please contact email@example.com. In addition to the on-site banners detailed above, there are the Bullseye Banners that come as part of Spot Upgrades on TNH. To learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.